Most songwriters, composers and musicians are small businesses, who more times than not earn very little from their creativity
Songwriters, composers and musicians deserve to be paid for their work
Any DJ copying, burning or transferring their work from your vinyl, CD, MP3 or CD+G collection onto a digital format such as an MP3 player, flash drive or laptop for use in a professional or semi-professional working life, will need to purchase a ProDub Licence
ProDub Licence includes:
- Copyright in the Musical Work (MCPS)
- Copyright in the Sound Recording (PPL)
- Permission to copy your legally-purchased music onto any other format
- A tiered, flexible online payment system with costs dependent on how many tracks are copied within a one year time frame
- Year One, Level One tier starts at £250 to copy up to 5,000 tracks.
- You only pay once for the tracks you copy
DISCLAIMER: Any ProDub Licence status is shown for guidance only. While documents may have been seen by The Mobile Disco Directory, this is not an exhaustive check and we strongly recommend you carry out your own checks to verify the validity of any ProDub Licence.